Monday, July 21, 2014

Nine months in the making - part 8

It is the middle of winter and it has been quite a busy time all round. The frequency of the photo shoots is turning out to be every few months, rather than every month as I originally planned.
This could be tweaked in the future but I think it's turning out to be more convenient for everyone :).

Estefania and her family popped into my home studio for their next shoot. Officially she's now over eight months, however being premature means she will be a baby for a bit longer while she catches up in her development; her parents are not complaining :).

Photography-wise the session was only about 15 mins and it is always a bit nerve wracking. But the natural light was gorgeous, and I was very happy with the results. It was a great feeling once completed and I couldn't wait start editing!

Family photography
Family photography

No comments:

Post a Comment