Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Do all things with love


It feels like the year has barely began and it's February already.
School and work are in full swing; and projects are beginning to take shape again.
My husband and I used to celebrate Valentine's Day before we got married, but since we got married in January, our wedding anniversary has become our 'Valentine's day'.

Working with stop motion again and I am finding this work quite liberating and rewarding. You build this step by step, with simple tools and you basically play until you are happy with your piece.
My 6 yo loves the setup. She's learning to tell stories, give instructions and it is a wonderful way to connect. She is a wonderful inspiration and reminder on how I should approach each piece of work; as a child.
We are building a wonderful collection of precious memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment