Thursday, September 19, 2013

Use Instagram to discover your highest values


It is Photoweek at CreativeLive and as usual it has been an amazing outpouring of inspirational information.
My favourite so far being Sue Bryce's session on empowering and energising your business. Her discussion on discovering your highest values is an eye opener. It's something that I 'sort of' knew and 'kind of' felt throughout the span of my life when making choices and taking decisions.

Playing around with an Instagram widget, it dawned on me that I could use this tool to discover these values; what I like to talk about and do. It can also help you see a detailed insight in what you do: the colours you like, the settings and compositions.
Try it! Your collage of images might tell you more about yourself than what you know! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment