Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Busy Busy Busy


June is the time of the year which is similar to Christmas; everyone seems to need something by the 30th of June!
Even though I seem to be pretty good a multitasking, sometimes this works against me as I take on too much and have delays when something else 'jumps' the queue. Pretty standard stuff: you have to juggle 'important' versus 'urgent'...and when you are told something is 'urgent' you have to ask questions on the validity of the urgency.

I have to say, I love working in IT, I enjoy solving problems and at the end of the day I feel I have achieved something. I thought I would never say this but I work with a pretty good team of guys, we seem to link well together and I have learnt a lot from them and keep things moving along.
My work is quite varied ranging from desktop support to 3rd level support; it can be hard to juggle sometimes but you plough through it one task at a time.
Slow and steady is the order of the day at the moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment